What is this wonderful treatment?
It’s K-Laser Class IV laser therapy that uses red and near-infrared wavelengths of laser light to induce a therapeutic effect at a cellular level. The results?
- Increased circulation
- Decreased swelling and inflammation
- Reduced pain
- Enhanced tissue repair
High power laser therapy can stimulate all cell types, including muscle, ligament, cartilage, nerves, etc., so many conditions can be treated by high power laser therapy.
Some conditions that may be treated by high power laser therapy include:
- Ankle Sprain (short-term management)
- Arthritic pain, Degenerative Discs/Joints
- Back Pain (general, acute and chronic backache)
- Bruises, Contusions
- Bunion Pains
- Elbow pain and Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow (arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck)
- Generalised aches and pains