We are delighted that we are now available to open for urgent face-to-face appointments. Health and safety of everyone remains our top priority and therefore there are some changes and updates to our normal processes.
Gail and Clare are fully prepared with all recommended PPE and procedures to welcome you back to the clinic.
Pre-Appointment Assessment & Screening
- Before booking any physical appointments, we will have a phone / video call to establish whether or not you require an appointment or, whether I can recommend techniques and exercise as a first line of treatment.
- If we establish that a physical appointment is the best way forward, we then have to determine your ‘COVID risk’ to ensure that it is safe for both parties to proceed.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has had or displayed COVID-19 symptoms (fever, new persistent cough, loss of smell and taste) within the last 14 days, please declare this and do not come to the clinic. We will try our best to treat you remotely until a time we can book a physical appointment.
Appointment Arrival and Routine
If you have a physical appointment booked, we now have some new working practices and rules in place for your safety and ours.
- Please arrive promptly at the time we have agreed for your appointment. This allows for only one client to be in the clinic at any one time and reduce the risk of catching or spreading COVID-19. We have accounted for both preparation, treatment and post treatment time as long as all patients arrive exactly on time. (E.g. if your appointment time is 10am, then your arrival time is 10am).
- If it is possible, then please do not bring anyone else with you for your appointment. If you require assistance, then please let us know when booking your appointment so that we can make the relevant preparations.
- On arrival, please ring the doorbell and Gail or Clare will greet you from there.
PPE, Hand Hygiene & Distancing
- We will ask all patients visiting the clinic to wear their own face mask / covering. If you don’t have one, we can sell you one for £2, which will be added to your appointment invoice.
- Please do not wear your own gloves into the clinic, as this poses a potential risk. Instead on arrival please wash your hands thoroughly for 30 seconds.
- Maintain a distance of 2M other than when receiving treatment. The size of the clinic makes this easily achievable.
- If you would like to bring your own towel to cover the bench and a hand towel to cover the head piece, please do.
- We ask that as much as possible you refrain from touching anything whilst you are in the clinic.
- Please wash your hands prior to your departure.
- Gail will be wearing appropriate PPE in line with the latest guidance.
- Gail will ensure that she washes her hands in according with COVID Secure guidelines before and after any ‘hands on’ interaction.
Our waiting room is spacious and clean allowing for plenty of social distancing both before and after appointments.
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place. All equipment within the treatment room and the frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down with anti-viral / anti-bacterial cleaner after each appointment.
- All other communal and/or high contact areas will be cleaned frequently as well throughout the day.
If you would like to book and appoint then please click here. For all other questions and enquiries then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 717817.